If you ONLY do things from the following list you do not need static IP addresses.
- If you browse the Internet.
- If you send and receive e-mail via an offsite mail server (the normal method and typically using your ISP's mail server(s)).
- If you download or upload files.
- If you use Instant message services or chat services.
- If you run any services, such as web or FTP servers, that ONLY require access from your local area network (single site) and that DO NOT require or ALLOW access from the Internet.